Pineapple and Sliced Beef
Crafted by our very own kitchen manager Joy, this dish is guaranteed to take your mouth on a tropical journey.
• 1/2 cup onion
• 1 Tbsp cooking oil
• 8 oz Delight Foods Mock Sliced Beef
• 8 oz fresh pineapple
• 1 tsp soy sauce
• 2 cups of cooked rice
• (optional) 1 pinch of sesame seeds
• salt and pepper to taste
1) Defrost Mock Sliced Beef.
2) Heat oil in a large pan on medium heat. Add onions, cook for 2 minutes or until the onions just start to sweat.
3) Add in pineapple and our Mock Sliced Beef at the same time. Our Beef is pre-cooked and only needs to be reheated! Heat for 5-7 minutes and ensure that the internal temperature of beef is 160°F.
4) Drizzle with soy sauce. Sprinkle in salt and pepper, and, if you'd like a healthy garnish, top with sesame seeds.
5) Remove from heat, serve on top of rice and enjoy!