Updated: May 30
Summer is coming! Are you in the mood for sweet and sour tastes? Crafted by our very own kitchen manager Joy, this dish is guaranteed to take your mouth on a tropical journey.
How to make Pineapple & Sliced Beef?
1/2 cup onion
1 Tbsp cooking oil
8 oz Delight Foods Mock Sliced Beef
8 oz fresh pineapple
1 tsp soy sauce
2 cups of cooked rice
1 pinch of sesame seeds (option)
salt and pepper to taste
1) Defrost Mock Sliced Beef.
2) Heat oil in a large pan on medium heat. Add onions, cook for 2 minutes or until the onions just start to sweat.
3) Add in pineapple and our Mock Sliced Beef at the same time. Our Beef is pre-cooked and only needs to be reheated! Heat for 5-7 minutes and ensure that the internal temperature of beef is 160°F.
4) Drizzle with soy sauce. Sprinkle in salt and pepper, and, if you'd like a healthy garnish, top with sesame seeds.
5) Remove from heat, serve on top of rice and enjoy!