Vegan Chicken Salad
Updated: May 30, 2022
Vegan Chicken Salad is the perfect fast and easy summer meal. This vegan dish is quick to make, can be eaten on the go, and is packed full of nutrients!
Here's how to make your own chicken salad, Delight Soy style.
• 2 Cups cooked Delight Nuggets or Patties, chopped
• 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
• 1 stalk celery finely chopped
• 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
• 1 tsp Dijon mustard
• 1/2 tsp sea salt
• 1/2 tsp pepper
• 1/4 cup dried cranberries
• 1/4 cup red grapes quartered
• 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1. Combine mayonnaise, celery, onion, mustard, salt and pepper in a medium bowl and mix well.
2. Add the chopped Delight Soy Nuggets and combine into the mixture
3. Mix in the optional dried cranberries, grapes or walnuts, if any.
4. Serve cold as a sandwich or over salad.